Friday, December 1, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 1 ~ {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 40 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for Day 1 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I just love Unity's Advent Calendar! It gets more amazing each year. My plan is to reveal the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. Fingers crossed, friends, that I can keep it up!


The delicate flourish tree stamp is the first Advent Calendar stamp. I heat embossed it with my go-to white heat embossing combo of Anti-Static Powder and Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions, Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe and my Wagner Precision Heat Tool... all on Pinefeather card stock from Papertrey Ink. And then I die cut it with the smallest stitched circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


Today's card is also my first card for {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 40! I think this'll be another fun sketch! Head on over to Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog to see some more inspiration using this fun sketch. And if you'd like to join in the fun while also building your stash of holiday cards, join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group.


I created my pretty layers using the White Winter {paper pack} also from Unity. The light stripes paper is die cut using the smallest rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}


The sentiment is also heat embossed with my white heat embossing combo on Pinefeather card stock. I trimmed it and cut a fishtail on the end. I adhered the sentiment directly to the card but I added foam to the back of the circle die and popped it up on the card.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 1 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 1 | Unity Stamp Co.




I believe there are still some Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. Just enabling!! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 2 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!
Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.