Friday, December 8, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 8 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 8 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. Today's stamp is just too cute!


An adorable row of houses is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the houses using Black Amalgam ink and colored them up with my Copic Markers. I die cut it using a die from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies}. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

White Houses: C00, C1
Green House: G24, G46
Roof: N1, N3, N5
Windows: Y15
Doors: E55, E57
Trees: G24, E57
 

Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 21. I moved the square mat from the focal piece behind the rectangle just to change it up... but then the focal piece need a mat because it got lost with the white on white. Oh well. I think it turned out ok.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with my absolute favorite papers... White Winter {paper pack}. I love these papers! So beautiful!


I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Cheer and Deer stamps using Pinefeather ink from Papertrey Ink. It's been fun using the sentiment from this one stamp set. 

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 8 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 8 | Unity Stamp Co.


 Advent Calendars are still available if you didn't order one yet! Just saying! Always happy to enable! LOL! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 9 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love this paper pad! Is it from Unity also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for the sweet comment! Yes, the papers are also from Unity. If you click on the name above it'll take you directly to the papers on the Unity website. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.