Saturday, December 9, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 9 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 9 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I hope you're enjoying your fun surprises each day as you open the Advent Calendar. Today's stamp is just too cute!


An adorable reindeer stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the reindeer with Black Amalgam ink and colored him up with my Copic markers. I die cut him with the smallest die from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies}. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Reindeer: E21, E23, E25, E27, R20
Scarf / Nose: R20, R14, R46


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 24. I moved the sentiment for this sketch and I used a smaller square but otherwise I used all the measurements from the sketch.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the beautiful Cozy Christmas {paper pack}. Another favorite paper pack... I can't help it but love them all! LOL


I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Cheer and Deer stamps using Pure Poppy ink from Papertrey Ink. It's been fun using sentiments from this one stamp set. 

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 9 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 9 | Unity Stamp Co.


Looks like there's some Advent Calendars still available if you didn't order one yet. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 10 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.