Saturday, December 23, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 23 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 23 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. We are nearing the end, my friends!


A beautiful circle of feathers stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the feathers using Mermaid Lagoon and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide inks and then die cut them using the smallest circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 8. I didn't really use the measurements for this one. I used the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} and the middle circle die {I think} for the larger circle and then the smallest circle, as I mentioned above, for the feathers.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the gorgeous Flutter Away {paper pack}. The colors in these papers!!! So gorgeous!


I adhered the smaller circle to the larger circle and then added a bunch of foam tape to the back of both and popped them up on the A2 card.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 23 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 23 | Unity Stamp Co.



I'll be back tomorrow for the last day of this years Advent Calendar from Unity! 
Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.