Monday, December 4, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 4 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for Day 4 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I hope you're enjoying your new stamps so far. Today's stamp is so beautiful!


A beautiful sprig stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the sprig four times to create a wreath on a circle die cut I cut from Kraft card stock using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 11. I moved the sentiment for this sketch and I'm not sure of the diameter of the circle die I used... but otherwise, I used the dimensions in the sketch.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the gorgeous Farmhouse Christmas {paper pack}. I love these papers! So beautiful!


I heat embossed the sentiment using the TE Anti Static Powder tool and Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions. I also used Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. And melted the ep using a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. To finish off the card, I added a few white enamel dots from the Delightful Daisy Gloss Enamel Dots from Gina Marie Designs.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 4 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 4 | Unity Stamp Co.


I believe there still may be some Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. Always happy to enable, crafty friends! LOL! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 5 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.