Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 19 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 19 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I hope you're enjoying all your new stamps. Today's stamp is beautiful!


A beautiful sentiment stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I heat embossed the sentiment on Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up using the TE Anti Static Powder tool and Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions. I also used Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. And melted the ep using a Wagner Precision Heat Tool.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 7. My paper strips and the sentiment are all a bit wider. This is such a simple and versatile sketch!


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the pretty Love Is All Around Us {paper pack}. Such beautiful papers!


 I also paired up the pretty sentiment with the gorgeous Poppy Girl. I stamped Poppy Girl with Black Amalgam ink and Copic colored her {off camera so the video wouldn't be too long}. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E51, E55, E57, E59
Hat: W0, W1, W3, R20, R14, R46
Shirt: W0, W1, W3
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, R20, R14
Shoes: R20, R14, R46
Poppies: R20, R14, R46, Y35, YG11, G24, G46

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 19 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 19 | Unity Stamp Co.


There are still a few Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 20 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! We are nearing the end! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.