Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ December 2023 Kit of the Month Difference Maker ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for another Membership Wednesday and today I'm sharing a simple card using the beautiful daisy stamp in the December 2023 Kit of the Month called Difference Maker from Unity Stamp Co. 


I stamped the pretty daisy on a piece of white card stock using Black Amalgam ink. 
Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the daisy:

Petals: Y11, Y15, Y35, R81, R83
Flower Center: E51, E55
Leaves: G24, G28


I paired up the daisy with a piece of pattern paper from the beautiful Pollinator's Nostalgia papers. These papers were a must have!! So glad I got my hands on them! Sadly, I don't see them on the website right now. I die cut the daisy using a die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}.


I stamped the sentiment from the December 2023 Whit Kit called Radiant Moonlit Forest. And then I die cut it using the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the daisy layer and then added a bunch of foam tape to the back of both the daisy and sentiment and popped them up on the card. I added a few enamel dots to finish off the card.


Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for December!! So amazing!


I'll be back in a couple of weeks to share inspiration for Membership Wednesday. Not sure what I'll be playing with yet, but next week I'll be sharing a card I created for the Kit of the Month on my Instagram. There's a link for my Instagram at the top of my blog if you're interested in seeing my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.