Saturday, December 2, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 2 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for Day 2 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! My plan is to reveal the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. 


A sweet sentiment stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp. I stamped it using Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink to coordinate with the papers I used.


The papers are the Rainbow Alcohol Ink Papers {paper pack} from a past Whit Kit. I thought they'd make a fun background for this CAS card design. And the white layer is die cut using the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}.


I used the Ornamental Pines Coordinating Die Set from Unity to die cut the trees. I can't seem to find these dies on the website right now. Not sure if they were discontinued or just out of stock. I finished off the card by adding a few enamel dots from my stash. No clue where they are from since they weren't in any packaging.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 2 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 2 | Unity Stamp Co. 


I believe there are still some Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. Always happy to enable my crafty friends! LOL! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 3 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.