Saturday, December 30, 2023

Did Somebody Say Cake? ~ Curious Cats ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Sharing one more card using a new release from the last release and sale over at Unity. This time I played with the adorable and fun Curious Cats. I'm really wanting to make more birthday cards and send them. The latter has been a bit of a challenge this year, but I'm going to do better in 2024!


This is a pretty simple card. The kitties and sentiment were stamped with Black Amalgam ink on white card stock. I then die cut the panel using the second largest stitched rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I extended the line where the kitties are peeking with a ruler and pencil. And then I fussy cut the line and around the kitties.


My paper layers are a mix up... I used the wood panel paper from the Love Kitties {paper pack} and the cupcakes paper from the Birthday Party {paper pack}. I die cut the layers using the two largest dies from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up the kitties:

Top Kitty: N0, N1, N3, YR21, YR15, R00, R20, YG11, G03
Bottom Kitty: N0, N1, N3, R00, R20, YG11, G03


You can check out my video for these cards here... Did Somebody Say Cake?! | Curious Cats | Unity Stamp Co.


 That's it for me today! Head on over to Unity and check out the awesome new releases for the last sale of 2023! The sale ends tomorrow!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.