Sunday, December 24, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 24 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's the last day of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I can't believe it's the last day! Time has just zipped by! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!


First off... please excuse the shine on this photo. I just couldn't get a picture without some shine and then the heat embossed sentiment was so hard to get a good photo of. Oy! The following photos are a bit better. In person, though... the sentiment and card are great! Anywho, today's cute stamp is clinking glasses! I heat embossed the glasses on a die cut circle from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} using Wow Clear Embossing Ink with Gold Glory Embossing Powder that I melted with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 10. The paper layers in the background are exactly what I used for my card. I did change up the strip across the card. Not sure what the measurement is... I just pulled the scrap out of the paper pack. I omitted the second piece of paper across the card and used a smaller circle.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the pretty Resolutions {paper pack}. These papers were made for this stamp!! So perfect!


I heat embossed the 'Happy New Year' sentiment from the Winter Cheer and Deer stamps using the same mix of products I mentioned above for the glasses. I wish you could see it in person. Hopefully it's more visible in the video.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 24 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 24 | Unity Stamp Co.


That's it for the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity Stamp Co. I sure hope you've been inspired to ink up your new adorable stamps. Have an ink-tastic day! And, again, have a wonderful Christmas!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.