Saturday, December 16, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 16 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for Day 16 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. Today's stamp is my absolute favorite!! Just saying!


An adorable snowman stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the snowman on a circle die cut from white card stock using the smallest die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I also die cut a slightly larger circle from Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up using the next largest die from the same die set. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers:

Snow: B0000, B000
Nose: YR21, YR15, YR68
Stick Arms: E55, E57
Buttons: N1, N3, N5
Scarf: R20, R14, R46


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 26. I think the only change I made to this sketch was the size of the circle die cut. Not sure just how wide it is.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with my favorite papers... the Watercolor Winter {paper pack}. Such beautiful papers and all the white really works with the white snowman.


I heat embossed the sentiment  from the Winter Cheer and Deer stamps using the TE Anti Static Powder tool and Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions. I also used Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. And melted the ep using a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. All on a scrap of Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day16 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 16 | Unity Stamp Co.


Have you caved yet and bought the Advent Calendar? There's still some available. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 17 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.