Sunday, December 17, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 17 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 17 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I am loving today's stamp!


A beautiful Christmas seal stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the seal using Speckled Egg and Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide inks onto a die cut circle I die cut from white card stock using the smallest die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 36. My strips of paper are a bit wider than it calls for in the sketch so I pulled them down a bit more when I adhered them to the bottom layer.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the gorgeous Old Fashioned Holiday {paper pack}. I love these beautiful papers from last month's Whit Kit!! Good news... they are available separately now!! 


I do like how the inks mixed on the stamped seal but I'm wondering now if I should have stamped it in red. What do you think? To finish off the card, I added a few glittery white enamel dots from the Holiday Glitter Enamel Dots from Gina Marie Designs.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 17 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 17 | Unity Stamp Co.


Looks like there's still some Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 18 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.