Sunday, December 10, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 10 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 10 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short coordinating blog post. Did you get an Advent Calendar? I hope you're enjoying your new stamps so far. Today's stamp is so super cute!


An adorable dino stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the dino using Black Amalgam ink and colored it up with Copic markers. I die cut the dino using the smallest die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I also die cut a mat for the circle from Garden Green card stock from Stampin' Up using the next largest die from the same dies. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Dino: BG70, BG72, BG75, YG11, G24, G46
Tree: YG11, G24, G46


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 28. I adhered my pattern papers to a Garden Green mat leaving a green space between the papers rather than adding a strip of card stock across. Otherwise, I used the measurements from the sketch.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the wonderful Watercolor Winter {paper pack}. Don't be too surprised if you see these papers again... they are one of my favorites!


I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Cheer and Deer stamps using Pine Needles Distress Oxide ink. All the different greens I used coordinate nicely... which basically is code for they don't match, but still look nice. LOL

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 10 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 10 | Unity Stamp Co.


I'm pretty sure there's still some Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. Always happy to enable, crafty friends! LOL! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 11 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! The days are just ZIPPING by!! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.