Friday, December 29, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 40 ~ Joy of Baby Jesus ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing one last Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 40 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. This month's sketch is really great for those larger stamped images so I was excited to play with the Joy of Baby Jesus stamp from Unity.


This beautiful stamp was one of many released during the Brown Thursday/Black Friday sales over at Unity and I just love it! So pretty and perfect for holiday cards.


I paired it up with the beautiful Star of Bethlehem paper pad from Hobby Lobby that I got a couple of months ago. I just love the blues and black in these pretty papers and thought they complimented the sweet stamped image so nicely.


I did alter the sketch for my design just a bit by using the second largest stitched rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} to die cut the panel. So it's larger than the sketch calls for and I omitted the mat. I also moved my sentiment and just added another strip of pattern paper to lay across the image in place of the sentiment strip. Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: N1
Clothes: E50, E51, B91, B93, B95, B97, E21, E23, E25
Outline: B0000
Ground: E23


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 40 for the month of December!
There's still a few days to play along with the sketch! The challenge ends on December 31st. I hope you'll join in the fun and start building your stash of holiday cards for 2024. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.