Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 20 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 20 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I can't believe it's the 20th already... wasn't it just the first week of December yesterday? So crazy! Anywho, today's stamp is just too cute!


An adorable snowman stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the sweet snowman using Black Amalgam ink on a die cut I had cut using the smallest circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I colored up the sweet snowman using the following Copic markers: C00, C1, C3, BG70, BG72, BG75.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 31. I think the only change I made for this one was using the smaller circle die but all the measurements for the paper layers are what's in the sketch.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the pretty Brilliant Blizzard {paper pack} and the Getting Cozy {paper pack}... another duo paper pair up!! 


I stamped the joy sentiment from the Winter Cheer and Deer stamps using the Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink. I fussy cut it and adhered it to the circle and then popped them both up using foam tape. {Please forgive the photos... not sure why the white looks so dingy.}

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 20 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 20 | Unity Stamp Co.


I think there may be some Advent Calendars still available if you didn't order one yet. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 21 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.