Sunday, December 3, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 3 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for Day 3 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I hope you're enjoying your new stamps so far. I am loving the cute stamp for today!


A sweet reindeer stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I heat embossed it three times on a piece of Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink. I couldn't find my other kraft papers. I have a pack that has various shades of kraft card stock... no clue where it's hiding so I had to go with this one even though the coloring is just a tad off.


This time I paired up the Advent Calendar stamp with the Krafty Season {paper pack}. These are the old style of papers that have a bit more of a glossy shine to them. The new papers have less of a shine to them. I still love them and once they are finished up I'm ordering a new pack!


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #2. I altered the focal piece for this sketch but otherwise, all the measurements are the same as the sketch.


The sentiment is from the sweet Winter Cheer and Deer stamps. I just love the sentiments in this new kit. I'm thinking it may be my go-to for sentiments for all the Advent Calendar cards. We shall see.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 3 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 3 | Unity Stamp Co.


I believe there are still some Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. Always happy to enable my crafty friends! LOL! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 4 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! Thanks for the video!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Linda! I appreciate you taking the time to watch the video and leave a comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.