Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ December 2023 Uniquely Unity Cardinal Comfort ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a sweet vintage style card using the lovely cardinal stamp from the fantastic December 2023 Uniquely Unity membership from Unity called Cardinal Comfort. 


I stamped the pretty cardinal with Black Amalgam ink and colored it up with the following Copic markers:

Cardinal: R20, R14, R46, YR0000, YR15, YR09
Pine Needles: YG11, G24, G46
Snow: C00, C1, C3


I die cut the pretty cardinal using a die from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies}. I also die cut the paper layers from the Yuletide Memories {paper pack} using the largest two dies from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}.


I adhered the pattern papers to a Kraft card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and then I wrapped the panel three times with {Natural} May Arts Burlap String and tied a pretty bow. I added foam tape to the top and bottom portions of the cardinal panel and then popped it up on the card.


Here's a quick look at the Uniquely Unity membership this month! Isn't it just beautiful?! Well, that's it for me today! I'll be back next week with inspiration for the December 2023 Kit of the Month. Until then have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.