Thursday, December 21, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 21 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 21 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I had some fun with today's pretty stamp!


A pretty bunch of butterflies stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the butterflies separately using Faded Jeans, Candied Apple, Mustard Seed, and Speckled Egg Distress Ink. Die cut the butterflies using the smallest circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 3. All the pattern papers are the measurements shared in the sketch. The only thing I changed up for this one is a smaller circle and I guess the sentiment on the side.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the pretty Kindness is Magic {paper pack}. I adore the colors in these papers. They are so fun! I thought it would be fun to use the colors for the butterflies too.


I stamped the love sentiment from the Winter Cheer and Deer stamps using the Mustard Seed Distress ink. I fussy cut it and adhered it to the circle and then popped them both up using foam tape.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 21 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 21 | Unity Stamp Co.


I think there may be some Advent Calendars still available if you didn't order one yet. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 21 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.