Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 13 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 13 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. We're passed the halfway mark with the Advent Calendar... are you enjoying the stamps so far? I am loving them!


A super cute Santa hat stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the hat with Black Amalgam ink and colored it up with my Copic markers for a fun pop of red on a neutral background of paper layers. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color the hat: C00, C1, C3, R20, R14, R46.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 33. I used the dimensions for the card front layer {4-1/4 x 5-1/2"} and the strip across the card {4-1/4 x 1"}. For the focal piece I used the two smallest dies from the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies} and for the middle layer I used the two smallest dies from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the comfy Getting Cozy {paper pack}. Love all the textures in this paper pack!


I fussy cut the Santa hat and made the edges all nice and neat by coloring the edges with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I added some foam tape to the back of the hat and popped it up on the card. The Advent Calendar Day 2 sentiment was stamped with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide ink. I fussy cut it and adhered it to the card. Easy peasy.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 13 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 13 | Unity Stamp Co.


Advent Calendars are still available if you didn't order one yet. Maybe Santa will bring you one for Christmas! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 13 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.