Friday, December 15, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 15 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for Day 15 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I hope you're enjoying your new stamps so far. Today's stamp is so beautiful!


A beautiful gift stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the gift using Black Amalgam ink onto a white circle die cut using the smallest die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. But then I also stamped the gift using Festive Berries Distress Ink on a scrap of white card stock and I colored it up with a handful of Copic markers: R81, R83, R85, G24, G46.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 35. I followed the sketch measurements for this one. I kinda wish I had added a mat to separate the pattern papers. I think it would have added a bit of contrast between the patterns in the papers.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the gorgeous Farmhouse Christmas {paper pack}. I love these papers! So beautiful!


I stamped the Advent Calendar Day 2 sentiment stamp using Festive Berries Distress Ink. I fussy cut it and then adhered it to the card. To finish off the card, I added a two black mirror foil enamel dots from the 9 Color Rainbow Mirror Foil Enamel Dots from Gina Marie Designs.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 15 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 15 | Unity Stamp Co.


Advent Calendars are still available if you didn't order one yet. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 16 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Just 9 stamp left! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.