Thursday, December 14, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 14 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 14 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. Do you have a favorite stamp yet from the 14 so far? I think the cute Santa, reindeer and dino are all my favorites!


But today's stamp is a close second! I love holly! Such a pretty stamp!


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 34. I added a Gold Foil paper mat from Stampin' Up measuring 3-1/4 x 4-1/2" to the 3 x 4-1/4" focal piece.


No pattern papers for this card. I used Mossy Meadow card stock from Stampin' Up. I created my own pretty paper by stamping the holly a few times with Wow Clear Embossing ink and I added Ultra Fine Antique Gold Embossing Powder from Simon Says Stamp. I then melted the powder with my Wagner Precision Heat Tool. I did use the TE Anti Static Powder tool but still had some fly-away ep because I pressed too hard when I stamped the single holly and the powder stuck to the impressions left. So there's a few glittery spots of gold on the card stock, but it's ok. It's handmade! 


I also heat embossed the sentiment using the Day 2 stamp from the Advent Calendar. This card gave me a bit of trouble {check out my video below to see the madness!}, but I do love how it turned out.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 14 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 14 | Unity Stamp Co.


Pretty sure there's still some Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. Always happy to enable, crafty friends! LOL! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 15 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.