Thursday, December 28, 2023

One Stamp Two Cards ~ Seraphim Wings ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Did you see that Unity had one last release for 2023?! I finally had a chance to play and, of course, I just HAD to play with the gorgeous Seraphim Wings. Love, love, love this gorgeous butterfly!! And it's SO big that I was able to make two cards from one stamped image!


Very simple CAS cards but oh so pretty and versatile depending on the occasion.


I stamped the butterfly in the middle of a half sheet of white card stock measuring 8-1/2 x 5-1/2". I cut the butterfly in half and then trimmed both of my panels to 4 x 5-1/8".


I failed miserably this year sending out birthday cards and was thinking this sentiment would be awesome for my first official birthday card for the 2024 year. I intend on sending more birthday cards in 2024 and this card design is perfect for a quick card.


I adhered the butterfly panel to a Pretty in Pink card front {Stampin' Up} measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" that I adhered to a white A2 top fold card base. Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up this half of the butterfly: Y11, Y15, R81, R83, V12, V15, B0000, B000.


I also haven't sent as many sympathy cards this year as I should have. I always intended too but time seemed to get in the way. So, I plan to make more sympathy cards to have on hand.


I think neutral cards are nice for sympathy cards and this beautiful sentiment with the gorgeous butterfly are perfect. Such a simple card that I can duplicate it, too. 


All the measurements are the same for both cards. I adhered the butterfly panel to a Crumb Cake card front {Stampin' Up} that's adhered to a white A2 top fold card base. Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used for the second card: N1, N3, W00, W1, W3, W5, C00, C1, C3.

You can check out my video for these cards here... One Stamp Two Cards | Seraphim Wings | Unity Stamp Co.


 That's it for me today! Head on over to Unity and check out the awesome new releases for the last sale of 2023!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.