Monday, December 11, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 11 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Day 11 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. Did you get the Advent Calendar? Which is your favorite stamp so far? Today's stamp is so beautiful... it may just be my favorite one yet!


A beautiful poinsettia stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped the poinsettia on white card stock using Black Amalgam ink and colored it using just a few Copic markers: Y15, Y38, R20, R14, R46. I adhered it to a fun circle I die cut using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 25. My pattern paper strips are a bit wider at 1-1/2" and the die cut circle is approximately 2-1/4".  I kinda wish I had used the smallest die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with two fabulous pattern papers... the gorgeous Festive Christmas {paper pack} and the equally beautiful Getting Cozy {paper pack}. Such beautiful papers and I think they look so nice together!!


I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Cheer and Deer stamps with Pure Poppy ink from Papertrey Ink. Trimmed it up and adhered it directly to the circle that I popped up with foam tape.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 11 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 11 | Unity Stamp Co.


Advent Calendars are still available if you didn't order one yet. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 12 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.