Thursday, December 7, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 7 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for Day 7 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. Did you get the Advent Calendar? I sure hope you're having fun with it!


An adorable Santa stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! I stamped Santa with Black Amalgam ink on a circle die cut I cut from Stampers Select White card stock using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I colored up Santa with the following Copic markers {just realized I forgot to color his belt buckle... LOL!!}:

Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hat: C00, C1, C3, R20, R14, R46
Mustache / Beard: C00, C1, C3
Clothes: R20, R14, R46, C00, C1, C3


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15. I pretty much stuck to the sketch for this one. I love how the different directions on the stripes paper brings the eye to the center panel!


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the gorgeous new Yuletide Memories {paper pack}!! I absolutely HAD to have these papers!! So gorgeous!


I heat embossed the sentiment using the TE Anti Static Powder tool and Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions on Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink. I also used Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. And melted the ep using a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. All my layers are adhered to a 6 x 3" mini slimline card base.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 7 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 7 | Unity Stamp Co.


I believe there may be some Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. I'll be back tomorrow for Day 8 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.