Monday, December 18, 2023

Advent Calendar Day 18 ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for Day 18 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity!! And it just so happens to be my birthday! I'm revealing the Advent Calendar stamp on my YouTube channel each day and also have a short blog post. I am just tickled pink about today's stamp!!


A sweet owl stamp is the next Advent Calendar stamp! It's so perfect for my birthday! I love owls! Yay! I stamped the cute owl with Vintage Photo Distress Ink on a circle die cut I cut from white card stock using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I also die cut a mat circle from Garden Green card stock from Stampin' Up using the next largest circle die from the dies.


Inspiration for today's card comes from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 38. Now, you may be thinking I'm nuts... but this sketch really inspired my card. I omitted the four panels and turned the sketch. I wasn't able to fit the sentiment across with the circle so I placed it under the circle. I just couldn't cover up these gorgeous papers with the four panels.


I paired today's Advent Calendar stamp with the gorgeous Festive Christmas {paper pack}. You're probably tired of hearing it but these are seriously another favorite holiday paper pack! Just stunning!


I heat embossed the sentiment using the TE Anti Static Powder tool and Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions. {I just realized I didn't wipe off the anti static powder so it looks a little dull - ooops!} I also used Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. And melted the ep using a Wagner Precision Heat Tool.

You can check out my video revealing the Advent Calendar Day 18 stamp and my process in making this card here... Advent Calendar Day 18 | Unity Stamp Co.


Pretty sure there's still some Advent Calendars available if you didn't order one yet. I can't help but enable, my friends! I'll be back tomorrow for Day 19 of the 2023 Advent Calendar from Unity! Have an ink-tastic day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.
 
Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.