Monday, November 1, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16 ~ Two Quick & Pretty Cards

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's the first of November and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing two super quick and easy cards using the new {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #16!!


I've had these beautiful Journal Cards from My Mind's Eye in my stash for awhile... a sweet gift from a crafty friend. I thought this sketch would be perfect to use a couple of these cards!


I chose two with sentiments on them to make it even easier. I was also lucky enough to find a coordinating paper pad to compliment the Journal Cards... I used the beautiful Deck the Halls paper pad from Echo Park Paper Co.


All the layers in both cards {minus the white mats} are from the Deck the Halls paper pad.


I added some pieces of scrap card stock underneath the Journal cards on the right side so that the top layer would lay flat.


I really love how quick these cards were and they turned out so pretty! Two more cards for my stash!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 16 for the month of November!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back on Friday with my weekly Christmas card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.