Sunday, November 21, 2021

Wishing You a Cozy Day ~ Cozy Kind of Day ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!
I mentioned the other day that Polka Dot Orchard had just released a bunch of caffeinated goodness and I just couldn't help but play with this sweet new digi set by Jeanie Hays called Cozy Kind of Day! I am mad about plaid and the thermos in this cute digi stamp set are just so fun to play with!


Now since this is a digital stamp set, I blended my background with my inks before I printed them. I blended Candied Apple, Fired Brick and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks on one half of my white card stock.


 I then combined and resized the digital stamps in a Word Document, organizing them so that the thermos background would print first onto my ink blended background.


The line of thermos and sentiment printed on the bottom half of my card stock. I cut my card stock in half and got to coloring up the thermos very simply with my Copic markers.


Here's the list of Copic markers I used:

Thermos 1 ~ N0, N1, N3, R14, R20, R27
Thermos 2 ~ R14, R20, R27, N0, N1, N3, N6
Thermos 3 ~ N0, N1, N3 
Thermos 4 ~ N0, N1, N3, N6
Grounding ~ N0, N1, N2


I die cut the background and the copic colored thermos with dies from the Big & Little Chain Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs. I mat my layers on Real Red and True Black card stock and then adhered them all onto a white A2 top fold card base.


Here's a look at the cute Cozy Kind of Day digi stamp set!! Love it! Stop by Polka Dot Orchard to see all the new fun digi stamps that were released! All so fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.