Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Membership Monday Part 2 ~ November 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with Membership Monday Part 2 and today I'm featuring the beautiful pumpkin floral stamp from the November 2021 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co called Thankful & Blessed Pumpkins. Have you signed up for this amazing kit yet?! Oh my gosh... I had so much fun coloring up this stamp!


It's been awhile since I've made a regular slimline card and since the sentiments in this kit are long, I thought this was the perfect time to make one! I started with a 8-1/4 x 3-1/4" piece of the Honey Gold Mirror card stock.


A fun trick for using 6 x 6" papers for a regular slimline sized card is to cover up where the two papers connect and the pumpkin floral stamp is just the right size for this trick!


I stamped the pumpkin floral image with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink, colored it up with Copics and then die cut it with the coordinated die included in the kit. Here's the list of Copic markers that I used to color up this beautiful stamp:

Pumpkins ~ YR15, YR21, YR27, YR68, E21, E23, E25, E29
Leaves ~ Y26, YG91, YG93, E23
Center Flower ~ R00, R14, R20, R37, R59, Y15, Y21, Y38, YR27
Lighter Flowers ~ YR000, YR65, R00
Berries ~ R20, R37, R59, E25
Magnolia Twigs ~ YG93, Y15, Y21


I stamped the sentiment, trimmed it down and then mat it with a dark brown card stock. I just love this font for sentiments!! So pretty!


Here's a look at the amazing November 2021 Whit Kit!! I have one more card to share with you using this gorgeous kit! I hope you'll drop by to check it out!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.