Thursday, November 25, 2021

Merry Little Christmas ~ Non-Traditional Christmas Color Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Before I share my card, I'd like to wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving with your families!! I'm super excited to be sharing one last card for the Non-Traditional Christmas Color Challenge and I am using the adorable Peppermint Kisses Mouse Gnome along with the amazing Colossal Snowflake!!


I just can't get enough of this adorable mouse gnome... a new fantastic release by the super talented Jeanie Hays! Love her gnomes!


The Colossal Snowflake is stamped with Wow Clear Embossing ink on a blue card stock and then heat embossed with Alabaster White Embossing powder. I then die cut it with the coordinating Colossal Snowflake die.


The sweet Peppermint Kisses Mouse Gnome stamp was stamped with Gina K Amalgam black ink and then colored up with the following Copic markers:

Nose / Paws ~ E000, E00, E11
Ears ~ R20, R21, E000
Beard / Tail ~ N0, N2, N3
Hat ~ RV0000, RV13, R20, C00, C2
Candy Cane ~ RV0000, RV13, R20, C00, C2, B0000, B01, B52


Pink is one of my favorite colors for Christmas cards and I think it pairs up really nice with blue and white! So bright and sweet!


The Non-Traditional Christmas Color Challenge is coming to an end... I sure hope that you've been inspired to play along and add some sweet cards to your stash of Holiday cards. I'll see you next week with a brand new challenge!! I'm super excited for this one and I hope you all are too!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.