Friday, November 12, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16 ~ Peppermint Wishes ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today is the start of the wonderful Fall | Winter 2021 Coffee Lovers Hop and I have a card using this month's sketch from the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16 from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I've been building my stash of holiday cards all year long and I'm so happy to be able to add some caffeinated creations to the mix and also play along with the hop!


My first card for the hop features the sweet Peppermint Wishes digi stamp set from Sponsor Polka Dot Orchard and beautiful papers called Peppermint Latte from Sponsor Not 2 Shabby!!


Here's the quick list of Copic markers I used:

Candy ~ C00, C2, C3, R000, R14, R27
Whipped Topping ~ C00, C2, C3
Mug ~ C00, C2, C3, BG0000, BG01, BG10


I also added a few pieces of the Peppermint Candy Embellishment mix from Sponsor Twiddler's Nook. I just love the fun touch these little clay bits add to the card!


I love peppermint for Christmas and these mix of crafty goodies were so fun to play with!!


Here's a look at Sketch 16... I'd love to invite you to come check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers group! Lots of fun inspiration for your Holiday makes and prizes each month for our Sketch Challenge!


Be sure to check out the Coffee Lovers Hop and join in the fun! I can't wait to do some hopping and enjoy all the inspiration that will be shared!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal



{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

16 comments:

  1. Love all the fun papers! Adorable and yummy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that paper! Great card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Crystal. Love your color choices to accompany this great image 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Crystal!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every sweet detail about this card. So yummy. We always get a hot peppermint mocha at Starbucks - all year long!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout & design, and the pretty paper! Wow. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love this card. Those papers, that image, and that layout are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisela Delgado said: So pretty! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these colors, and the embellies are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers and color combo! Great image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.