Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Membership Monday Part 3 ~ November 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for Part 3 of my Membership Monday posts this week... I sure hope that you've enjoyed the cards I've shared so far using the gorgeous November 2021 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co called Thankful & Blessed Pumpkins. Today I used one of my most favorite techniques... 
Copic coloring on Kraft!


I love using kraft card stock during the Fall and Winter seasons... it's just so perfect! And I love how the Copic colors look on Kraft! I stamped the pretty pumpkins floral image with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink and then stamped just the center flower on a scrap of kraft card stock.


While I was coloring up this beautiful stamp for my card yesterday, I got to thinking how those same Copic colors would work on Kraft so I pretty much used all the same colors. Here's the list of Copic markers that I used to color up this beautiful stamp:

Pumpkins ~ YR15, YR21, YR27, YR68, E21, E23, E25, E29
Leaves ~ Y26, YG91, YG93, E23, E25
Center Flower ~ R00, R14, R20, R37, R59, Y15, Y21, Y38, YR27
Lighter Flowers ~ YR000, YR65
Berries ~ R20, R37, R59, E25
Magnolia Twigs ~ YG93, Y15, Y21


I used the coordinating die from the kit to die cut the colored image and set it aside. I colored up the center flower again on my scrap of kraft card stock, fussy cut it along the line and cleaned up the edges with my Memento Tuxedo black marker.


I added a bit of foam tape to the three petals and popped them up on the die cut. Such pretty dimension it gives to the card!


The background was created with the Mix & Mat Plaid dies from Papertrey Ink. I die cut a piece of kraft with all 3 pieces in the die set and then die cut a piece of dark brown card stock with just the outer twig die. I trimmed the dark brown outer twig die cut and adhered it to the kraft die cut piece. I adhered the inner portion of the twig die behind the plaid die cut. I also blended a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink over the kraft die cut and around the edges of my Kraft A2 top fold card base.


I stamped just a portion of the 'thankful & blessed' sentiment with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink on Kraft card stock and distressed the edges just a tiny bit with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. I trimmed the sentiment and then popped it up on the card with foam tape.


I hope that you've enjoyed the cards I've shared using the fabulous November 2021 Whit Kit from Unity! If you've been inspired to ink up your kit, I hope you'll share your creations in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group. I'd love to see what you've created! There's a few days left to join this amazing membership at Unity! 

Tomorrow I'll be sharing my last card for the Non-Traditional Christmas Color Challenge... I hope you'll stop by to check it out!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing Crystal! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering over the pretty die cut! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.