Monday, November 15, 2021

Membership Monday ~ November 2021 BOM Branches and Berries ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back for another Membership Monday post!! If you are a new visitor to my blog, I feature inspiration each Monday using different Membership stamps from Unity Stamp Co. And oh my goodness... my Branches and Berries Background of the Month stamp came in the mail and I couldn't wait to ink it up!! I think I may have said last week that I would be sharing inspiration with the November 2021 Whit Kit, but... I had to switch gears when I saw the Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Hop was coming. So, next week I'll be sharing inspiration for the new Whit Kit.


My card today is all about that beautiful background stamp!! I love it!! I stamped it with Wow Clear Embossing ink on Kraft card stock and melted Emerald City Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe. It's so pretty in person... the photos pick up some of the shine and the beautiful greens!


I trimmed the background and die cut the top and bottom with a Stitched Scallop Basic Edges dies from My Favorite Things. I adhered that to a 4 x 5-1/4" piece of Kraft card stock and wrapped it several times with {Ivory} May Arts Burlap String that I got at Unity Stamp Co.


I popped up the background layer with a whole bunch of foam tape and adhered it to a Kraft A2 top fold card base. I stamped the beautiful Angie girl from the Pure and Simple stamp kit with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink and colored her up with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ N1, N3, N6
Hat / Mittens / Scarf ~ R000, R14, R27, C00, C2
Coat ~ G000, G24, G46
Pants ~ E23, E50
Cup ~ C00, C2, E23, E25, E50, N1, N6, G000, G14


I stamped the sentiment from the October 2021 Uniquely Unity stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called Holiday Things with Wow Clear Embossing ink and melted Alabaster White Embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I fussy cut the Angie girl and popped her up on the card with foam tape. I added just a handful of berries using Gloss Red Berry Nuvo Crystal Drops... unfortunately, my new studio space in our basement is chilly and the drops didn't settle all the way. I'm still adjusting and learning how the colder temps affect my crafty supplies.


Have you dropped by the Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Hop?! So many beautiful cards and other creations! I hope that you'll check out the hop and if you have time, play along! I'll be back next week with inspiration for the November 2021 Whit Kit called Thankful & Blessed Pumpkins... the perfect card kit for your Thanksgiving makes!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love everything about it!❤️

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Beautiful coloring and layers! Really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!
    its stunning!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!☕

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.