Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Autumn Blessings Card ~ October 2021 Whit Kit Fall Y'all ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I've been so focused on Christmas cards lately that I completely forgot about the gorgeous October 2021 Whit Kit called Fall Y'all from Unity Stamp Co. With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I thought it would be a good time to play with this kit!


My first card is very simple... just how I like my cards! I cut the pretty leaf paper into a 4 x 4" square and then cut it diagonal. I cut a piece of white card stock to 4 x 5-1/4" and then I placed the leaf paper on top of the white card stock in my Stamp Platform.


I was then able to line up where I wanted the beautiful Autumn Blessings stamp from the Fall Y'all stamp kit. I stamped it with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink. And then I used my VersaMarker to add some clear watermark ink to the edges of the leaf paper. 


I added a bit of the Wow Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter from the card kit to the watermark ink and melted it with my Mini Wagner heat tool. I just love the sparkly touch it gives to the card! I adhered the leaf papers to the white card front piece and then adhered the entire panel to a kraft A2 top fold card base. So pretty!

Unfortunately, this kit isn't available any longer, but you can purchase the stamps and papers separately at Unity Stamp Co. I'll be back on Sunday with another pretty card using this fabulous card kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.