Saturday, November 20, 2021

Joy Poinsettia Card ~ Paper Poinsettias ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Have you checked out the amazing new releases and sale going on at Unity Stamp Co?! Seriously, this is THE biggest sale of the year going on right now... you have to check it out!! I just had to play with the gorgeous new Paper Poinsettias stamp kit!! I adore poinsettias... they are my absolute favorite flower for the holidays and coloring them is even more fun!


I wanted to do a CAS card but I also wanted to add some texture and dimension with some dies. So I die cut a piece of white card stock with the Falling Snow Background die and another piece of white card stock with the Pleated Lace Rectangles die both from Gina Marie Designs. I adhered the die cut layers and then adhered them to the white A2 top fold card base.


Then it was time to color! I thought I'd add a bit of texture this time with dots. This was a lot of fun to color up! Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Petals ~ R0000, R14, R20, R37, R59
Center ~Y06, Y15, Y28, Y35


I fussy cut the poinsettia and adhered it to the card. I stamped the joy sentiment from the October 2020 Sentiment kit called Heart of Christmas and die cut it with the newly release coordinating die called Heart of Christmas. I adhered it to the card and I'm so happy with how this one turned out! I hope you'll go check out the amazing sale over at Unity... there's still a few days to shop!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.