Sunday, November 7, 2021

Happy Fall Y'all ~ October 2021 Whit Kit Fall Y'all ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with my second card using the fabulous October 2021 Whit Kit called Fall Y'all from Unity Stamp Co. I am loving all the pretty papers in the kit and thought it would be fun to stamp the leaves on some of the papers and die cut them to use on my card.


I used a strip of the leaves paper that was already cut in my paper pack. I tried placing the leaves in different places on the card but nothing seemed quite right. I think it looks good though like a border on the card.


I kinda wish I had used a smaller piece of the leaf paper but I had already adhered it to the card. It didn't leave me with much space for the sentiment.


I stamped the sentiment with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink and then die cut it. I temporarily placed the die cut sentiment on the card so I could figure out placement for the "Y'ALL" using my stamp platform. All that was left to finish up the card was to adhered the die cut sentiment. This was another pretty quick card using the kit. 

Even though the kit isn't available anymore, the stamps and papers are available separately at Unity Stamp Co. I'll be back on Monday with one more pretty card using this fabulous card kit!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.