Thursday, November 11, 2021

Holly Jolly Holidays ~ Non-Traditional Christmas Colors Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing another wonderful Holiday card using a fun color combo for the Non-Traditional Christmas Colors Challenge over at the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group! This week I've used another one of my favorite color combos... Kraft, White & Red! 


The recent release of the beautiful Ornamental Pine Bundle got me hooked on playing with foils so I just had to do a bit of foiling for my card. I used the beautiful Snow Many Flakes Deco Foil Toner Card Front along with Red Deco Foil Transfer Sheets.


The top layer of snowflakes has a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink blended on it before I ran it through my laminator with the red foil. I die cut the center with a Wonky Stitched die. 


I stamped Ember Girl with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink and colored her up with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E23, E25, E50
Hat / Mittens / Coat ~ C00, C2, R000, R14, R20, R27
Jeans ~ B91, B95, B97
Sweater ~ E23, E50
Boots ~ N1, N3, N6
Tree ~ G000, G24, G46, Y06, Y35, E23, E25


I blended some Candy Apple Distress Oxide inks on another Snow Many Flakes toner card front and used the red foils again. I used a another stitched oval die to cut out my center layers and also to cut out the toner card front that I inserted in the negative space left behind.


I fussy cut Ember Girl and used a Memento Tuxedo black marker to clean up the edges where I fussy cut on the line. I adhered her to the card using liquid glue. I then stamped the sentiment from the gorgeous November 2021 Sentiment Kit called Cherished Holly with the Candy Apple Distress Oxide ink. This sentiment kit just may be my new favorite for Holiday cards!! 


 I popped up the sentiment with foam tape to finish off this card.
I sure hope that you are inspired to grab your Unity holiday stamps and get inky for this challenge! I'm really enjoying the cards being shared so far and some of the color combinations being shared are amazing!! I'll see you all back here next Thursday with another fun Holiday card and color combo!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.