Monday, November 8, 2021

Membership Monday ~ October 2021 Whit Kit Fall Y'all ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with one last card using the beautiful October 2021 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co called Fall Y'all. For this one I got inky and sparkly... I really had fun! I also thought it was about time to bring back my Membership Monday blog posts... I hope to share inspiration from the wonderful Memberships available at Unity each week. I hope you'll stop and check them out!


I ink blended Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide inks on a white card front and then I splattered the background with some Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink that was spritzed with just a bit of water. 


Once the background was dry, I stamped a bunch of leaves all over the background with Wow Clear Embossing ink and then I melted the Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter. I wish the photos picked up more of the pretty sparkle... in person this is really pretty!!


I wanted to contrast the bright leaves so I cut the dark brown pattern paper to 4 x 5-1/4". I stamped the sentiment with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink and then used the fabulous dies to cut the sentiment.


 All that was left was to adhere the leaves and sentiment to the dark brown pattern paper. I trimmed the leaves that hung over the edge of the pattern paper and then adhered those on some edges to fill the paper a bit more. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base to finish off the card. I just love how this one turned out!! So sparkly and pretty!

Even though the kit isn't available anymore, the stamps and papers are available separately at Unity Stamp Co. Be sure to check out the Whit Kit membership at Unity... the new November kit is amazing!! I can't wait to ink it up! I'm thinking I'll share some inspiration next week for Membership Monday! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.