Friday, November 26, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16 ~ Sweet Treat Christmas ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing my last card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16 in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I used the super cute Sweet Treat Christmas stamp kit from Unity that recently released for their Brown Thursday sales {psst... there's just a couple more days to snatch up items for this awesome sale!!}!! I just adore the cute cookie stamps in this set!


I've really been enjoying playing with my Kraft card stock lately and couldn't help but color up the cute reindeer cookie with my Copics on Kraft!


The kraft and the coloring kinda felt vintage to me so I decided to go with some of my favorite vintage Christmas papers from The Paper Studio called Old World Winter.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the reindeer cookie:

Cookie Base ~ E30, E31
Reindeer Face / Neck ~ E30, E31, E35, RV13, R20
Antlers ~ E31, E35, E37
Nose ~ R14, R20, R27


I altered the sketch a bit in two ways for this card... first, I flipped the sketch and also I wanted to use a larger sentiment so I opted for the beautiful new Heart of Christmas Sentiment kit and coordinating dies. I distressed the edges just a bit with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink.


Well, I'm pretty happy with this one and my daughter said it's the cutest card ever so... that's that! LOL!


Here's a look at Sketch 16... there's just a few more days to play along with this challenge! Stop by the {BYSHC} blog to see even more sweet inspiration for this sketch.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal



{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. So happy that I followed the link to your blog from FB. This is just gorgeous, Crystal - you are clever, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.