Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Cozy Mini Slimline Card ~ Planner Gal: Liquid Hug ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for Part Two of the fabulous Brown Thursday... ahem, I mean Brown Tuesday Sale!! Woohoo!! Today I'm sharing a cozy coffee card using the sweet new release called Planner Gal: Liquid Hug and I've paired her up with papers from a few different paper packs... all from Unity!!


I wanted to go with a more rustic comfy vibe so I chose the pretty snowflake papers from the Brilliant Blizzard {paper pack} for her jammies. And I've been in a Kraft mood lately so I grabbed the falling snow papers from the Krafty Deck the Halls {paper pack}. I die cut it with the Wonky Stitched Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs and then mat it with a slightly larger piece of red card stock.


Now to keep with the rustic comfy vibe I chose the plaid paper from the Cozy Christmas {paper pack}. I die cut the Planner Gal with a Scalloped Stitched Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs and adhered all of my layers. I wrapped the layers with {Ivory} May Art Burlap string, tied a pretty bow and popped it up on the 7 x 6-1/2" white card base, scored at 3-1/2".


I did a mix of paper piecing and copic coloring for the sweet Planner Gal: Liquid Hug. Here's the list of Copic markers I used to color up the stamped image.

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E23, E27, E50
T-shirt ~ C1
Watch ~ BG0000, BG01, C1
Mug ~ R14, R20, R27, E23, E27


I stamped the sentiment, trimmed it and mat it on red. I colored up the coffee beans and heart just a touch with E23 and R14. I added a couple enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs from the Cozy Flannel enamel dots pack. Loving how this card turned out!


And I'm entering it in the fabulous Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Hop!

Be sure to check out the amazing new releases over at Unity Stamp Company and the awesome sale!! The Brown Thursday sale is always amazing!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.