Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Feeds My Soul ~ Soul Coffee ~ Polka Dot Orchard

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing another card for the Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Hop using a fun sketchy new release that I illustrated for Polka Dot Orchard called Soul Coffee. Speaking of new releases, Polka Dot Orchard has a whole bunch of new awesome coffee themed digital stamps and even some amazing new coasters! If you have a minute you should definitely stop by the shop and check it out.
 

I started by resizing the Soul Coffee image and sentiment in a Word Document and printed them off. I really love this sentiment and it's SO true! LOL


I trimmed a piece of pattern paper from the My Favorite Fall paper pack by Echo Park Paper Co.  and adhered it to the bottom of a Kraft A2 top fold card base. I used a cute x stitch die from My Favorite Things called Basic Stitch Lines dies for the pretty stitched design above the paper.


I set the card aside and colored up the cup with the following Copic markers:

Coffee ~ E21, E23, E25
Steam ~ N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Cup ~ BG11, BG23, YR15, YR21, YR68
Saucer ~ YR15, YR21, YR68


I fussy cut the cup and trimmed the sentiment and adhered both to the card. A simple but pretty Fall inspired coffee card! 


Have you checked out the Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Hop? I'm loving all the amazing cards being shared! I hope you'll check it out and there's still time to play along. And be sure to stop by Polka Dot Orchard to see all the amazing new releases!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.