Friday, November 5, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16 ~ Merry Christmas Treeline ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my weekly Christmas card... well, I've shared a few this week but it's my regular Friday Christmas card. Anywho, I made another card using the new {BYSHC} Sketch 16 and I just had to play with this beautiful new stamp that just happens to be a freebie during Unity's big Brown Thursday Sale called Merry Christmas Treeline from Unity Stamp Co. I adore this cute little stamp!


I wanted to use traditional colors for this card and the beautiful Pine St. Square papers from The Paper Studio came to mind right away. I love the mix of plaid, wood and the distressed look in these papers! I thought they would look really pretty with these cute trees.


I always like to change things up with sketches so I flipped it for this card. Since there's already a sentiment with the trees I opted to add some red and white twine in place of the sentiment in the sketch.


I used the following Copic markers for the cute trees:

Trees ~ G000, G24, G46
Trunks ~ E23, E25
Star ~ Y15, Y35


I'm so happy with how this one turned out!! Love this cute new stamp!


Here's another look at the {BYSHC} Sketch 16 for the month of November!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! Come join in the fun over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with my weekly Christmas card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.