Thursday, November 4, 2021

Get Your Jingle On ~ Non-Traditional Christmas Colors Card Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with a brand new challenge over at the Unity Show & Tell and I have to tell you... this one has me super excited! Why?! Because it's a Christmas challenge!! I love making Christmas cards... which shouldn't be a surprise if you follow my blog!! And today starts the Non-Traditional Christmas Colors Card Challenge... that's kind of a long name but basically we're just making cards that use non-traditional colors for Christmas! Do you have a favorite non-traditional color combo for your Christmas cards?! I love to use pink in my Christmas cards!


My color combo for this week's Christmas card is Turquoise, Pink & Red with White as my neutral color. Such a fun and bright color combo! I love it!


Now you may be wondering about this stamp... she's new!!! An early little sneak peek for the fabulous Brown Thursday sale that starts today!! Woohoo! I love the Brown Thursday sale at Unity!


This beautiful new stamp designed by the wonderfully talented Angie Blom is a new Planner Gal stamp called... Planner Gal: Get Your Jingle. I love her!! So beautiful! And she'll be available very soon when the Brown Thursday sale starts!!


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color her up:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E08, E18, E23, E50
Clothes ~ RV0000, RV10, RV21, C00, C2
Scarf ~ R000, R14, R27, C00, C2, BG10, BG11, BG23
Tree ~ BG10, BG11, BG23, E23, E25

 
Thanks SO much for stopping by today! I sure hope you'll join in the fun over at the Unity Show & Tell group! I can't wait to see all your amazing and fun Non-Traditional Christmas Color Card creations! I'll see you all back here next Thursday with another fun Christmas project for the Non-Traditional Christmas Color Card Challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas cards in non-traditional colours, yours is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout paired with this darling gal, fab non-traditional combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.