Friday, November 19, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16 ~ Peppermint Kisses with Latte ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with one last card for the Fall | Winter 2021 Coffee Lovers Hop and, of course, I used Sketch 16 from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! This was such a super quick card using fabulous papers and ephemera from hop Sponsor Not 2 Shabby!!


All kinds of yummy peppermint goodness in this card! I just can't get enough of these pretty papers and the mix of ephemera is amazing!


I mat the pretty papers with my hoarded Cool Caribbean card stock {retired Stampin' Up! from way back}... THE perfect blue card stock for these papers. I just love the mix of colors in these papers!


I die cut my top layer of Cool Caribbean card stock with the Pleated Lace Rectangles dies from Gina Marie Designs and adhered the ephemera to it.


The sentiment is from the Peppermint Mocha Season stamp set from Not 2 Shabby... perfect for this sweet card!! Pun intended! ;)


I pretty much kept to the sketch for this one... except for the slightly larger die cut rectangle and I did move the sentiment up.


Here's another look at the fun Sketch for the month of November! I'd love to invite you to play along with the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 16... head on over and join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group!


You have until midnight tonight to play along with the Coffee Lovers Hop! Even if you can't play along, be sure to stop by and check out all the amazing inspiration being shared!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous sketch and card! Love all the layers and those colors! Yes please, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love all the peppermint going on in this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.