Monday, November 29, 2021

Membership Monday ~ November 2021 KOM Kinda Sorta Love Ya ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing a pretty CAS card today for Membership Monday! I used the beautiful November 2021 Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. called Kinda Sorta Love Ya! And I'm definitely loving this KOM!! I've been wanting to play with this beautiful snowflake stamp ever since I saw the reveal of the kit!


Sometimes a CAS card just feels right... and this time it definitely felt right! I did just a bit of ink smooshing with Kitsch Flamingo and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks.


And then I stamped the sentiment directly under the ink smooshing. I die cut the ink smooshed card stock with a Wonky Stitched Rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs. I stamped the snowflake on a scrap of white card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink.


I used the following Copic markers to color the snowflake ~ C00, C2, C3, B000, and B00. I fussy cut the snowflake and adhered it to the card.


I added some glittery goodness to the snowflake with a Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer pen.


You can see some of the pretty glitter in those photos. It's very sparkly in person.


I kinda wish I had just used blue Copics on the snowflake. I love pink, purple, and blue for Christmas cards but I didn't want to redo the snowflake either. I still think it turned out cute.



I'm going to be take a little break from Membership Monday posts for the month of December, but I hope to resume this series in the new year! I will, however, be sharing very short blog posts each day for the month of December along with my Countdown to Christmas Series on YouTube where I'll be revealing each new stamp in the Unity 2021 Advent Calendar and then making something with the stamp! Be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss out on the countdown! I sure hope that you'll come check it out!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The grey looks just fine, Jo x PS I've signed up as your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.