Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Hot Cocoa Pocket Card ~ Coffee With a Heart ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a cute Hot Cocoa Pocket card using the awesome new Coffee With a Heart stamp kit from Unity Stamp Co. I love making pocket cards and it's even more fun when it's a gift you can send to a friend!


The design is very simple. The bottom layer is just a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of pattern paper. The two front papers also measured 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" {these can be cut wider because my pieces didn't quite cover the whole front}. 


I cut the two front papers at a diagonal. I scored the front papers on the longer edge and adhered them to the back of the bottom layer.


I then adhered the two front papers to just the bottom of the card and to each other where they overlapped. I haven't found my tear tape or red tape liner so I just used liquid glue for this and was careful not to put too much glue.


I stamped the pretty heart cup and marshmallows and then I colored them with the following Copic markers:

Cup ~ Y15, YR15, YR21, YR68
Cocoa ~ E23, E27, E50
Marshmallows ~ C00, C2


I trimmed the sentiment and adhered it to the heart mug. I then adhered the sentiment and the bottom portion of the heart mug to the front of the pocket card. I wrapped the card with some twine and tied a pretty bow. This size of pocket card works perfectly with the cocoa packets. I plan to send this to a friend in a little care package. I hope my directions make sense... if you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.


Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, Love the papers. Going to have to try this. Have a great day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pocket card and the mug of cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I'm a hot choc fan. Temps here in N TX have made it hot choc time.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.