Friday, October 29, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15 ~ Sweet Seasonal Apples with Meowy Christmas Papers

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with another card for the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop using this month's sketch for {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15. I don't know about you but I am still loving mini slimline cards and they are especially great with 6 x 6" papers like the ones I used for my card today from hop Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs!! 


I think they paired up so well with the adorable snowman candy apple from the Sweet Seasonal Apples stamp set from hop Sponsor Brutus Monroe and Simon Says Stamp... an exclusive STAMPtember stamp set that sadly isn't available anymore.


The Brutus Monroe stamp set for STAMPtember is always one that I plan to order even before seeing it and this year's stamp set did not disappoint!! I couldn't resist the sweet mix of candy apples in this delicious stamp set! 


Doesn't he just look too cute with that pretty plaid paper from the Meowy Christmas paper pad from hop Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs. I used similar Copic colors to color up this yummy apple.


Candy Apple ~ C00, C2, C3, C5
Nose ~ YR15, YR21, YR68
Hat ~ N1, N2, N3, N4, N6, R000, R14, R27
Stick ~ E43, E44, E47
Leaf ~ YG11, YG23, G17
Bow ~ R000, R14, R27



Here's a quick look at Sketch 15... there's still a few days left to play along with the sketch! Come join us in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group to play along with our monthly sketches and build your stash of Holiday cards all year long!

Before you leave, be sure to stop by hop Sponsor's Newton's Nook Designs and Brutus Monroe to check out all the amazing new Christmas goodies they have added to the shops!! So many adorable stamps, stencils, dies and papers!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I've been so inspired by all the amazing cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. I love your card that snowman is just too cute. I am now a follower of your blog come be a follower on my blog too
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers and image! Awesome card!
    Enjoying the BYHSC hop! Lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.