Friday, October 1, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15 ~ Milk & Cookies ~ Doodlebug Design

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's the first of October and that means there's a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing my first card using the fun {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #15... another fun mini slimline!! I just love this size of card!


So... can I tell you a secret? Promise not to tell. This isn't actually a full card. It's a card front! LOL! See my family just moved and I'm slowly unpacking my studio. I haven't found my Scor-pal yet so I just cut a card front for this card... thank goodness I was able to find a couple of my old holiday card kits. This is an old card kit (December 2017, in fact!) from Simon Says Stamp called Milk & Cookies which makes sense since it uses the Milk & Cookies papers from Doodlebug Design. I also happened to have some Milk & Cookies Odds & Ends die cut pieces that I had tossed in with the card kit and this sweet puppy and candy piece came from that pack. 


I used the Desert Storm card stock for my 6 x 3" card front and I used the Tropical Tide Glitter card stock for my mat behind the sprinkles papers. Both of those card stocks were included in the card kit. To finish off the card, I cut one of the sentiment strips from the papers. Absolutely no stamping for this card... I still need to find my ink pads! Heehee! But I think it turned out pretty cute and I'm super happy that I'm keeping to my goal of at least one Christmas card a week!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 15 for the month of October!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back with another cute Christmas card next week!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.