Saturday, October 23, 2021

Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ My Favorite Christmas ~ Echo Park Paper

 Hello there crafty friend!

It's day two of the Falling for the Holidays linky party hop and I am back with a quick card that I made using one of the {BYSHC} older sketches ~ Sketch #12! I remembered how fun and quick it was to use this sketch with cut aparts like I did back in this post... so I decided to make another card!


Isn't that Santa cut apart just THE cutest! I love it! I grabbed a few of the papers from the My Favorite Christmas paper pad by Echo Park Papers that coordinated nicely and layered up my A2 black card front. I used a corner rounder on that bottom layer.


I mat the cut apart on a piece of black card stock and then I popped it up on the card. I finished up the card with a few enamel dots from hop Sponsor Gina Marie Designs! A super easy and quick card... and I really love how this one turned out!


Here's a look at the sketch I used. If you'd like to see more cards using this fun sketch, you can check them out here... {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 12.


Be sure to check out the Falling for the Holidays 2021 {BYSHC} Hop over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog... let's build our stash of holiday cards this week!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

  1. Darling card and I love the sketch! I need to remind myself to use the sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty layering and papers on your card! Love the Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Crystal! I love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I LOVE this truck. Great papers and design. It's just wonderful. Thanks for all you do & for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.