Friday, July 9, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 12 ~ My Favorite Christmas ~ Echo Park Paper

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with a little more inspiration for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 12... I actually have four cards to share today! I used some fun Christmas papers by Echo Park Paper called My Favorite Christmas... the cut apart pieces made these cards come together SO quickly! I love when that happens!


Card #1 ~ isn't Santa on this penny farthing bicycle just too cute?! I paired up this cut apart with the poinsettia papers! I absolutely love the colors in these papers!


Card #2 ~ Another cute Santa cut apart! I paired him up with adorable Santa papers and that little strip of reindeer paper was a leftover piece that worked perfectly with this one!


Card #3 ~ I love the mix of fonts on this cut apart. I paired it up with similar colors in the paper pad. And brought in the white enamel dots to add a bit of white to compliment the white in the cut apart.


Card #4 ~ Love this cut apart!! It's so cute with the mug and sentiment... I had to use it! I paired it up with the plaid and red papers from the paper pad! I also used green enamel dots to compliment the green on the cut apart piece.


Four pretty simple cards done and added to my stash! So happy!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 12 for the month of July!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll see you next week with another fun Sketch 12 card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.