Monday, July 19, 2021

Membership Monday ~ July 2021 UU Grace Will Lead You ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with another Membership Monday post... this time I'm featuring the lovely Uniquely Unity membership stamps from Unity Stamp Co. called Grace Will Lead You! Such a delicate and lovely stamp set... I just had to pull out my ZIG watercolor pens and do a bit of watercoloring.


This is a super CAS card with a little interest added by scoring lines to create a box around the image. Of course, this little bit of interest is hard to see in the photo above but I think my close up photo may be easier to see.


I stamped the image on Canson XL watercolor paper and did a little watercoloring. I added a bit of shadow with a light grey... in real life it doesn't look as dark.


Another close up showing that scored box around the watercolored image. Isn't that just a beautiful stamp?! I love it! Here's a link to check out the past membership kits... Past Uniquely Unity. I hope you'll check them out... maybe it's the membership you've been looking for! And here's a {Quick Clips} video for this card... {Quick Clips} CAS Card | Grace Will Lead You | Unity Stamp Co.



Inspired?! Pull out your Uniquely Unity stamps and get inky! I'd love to see what you create! I'll see you next Monday with a mini slimline card using the awesome July 2021 Kit of the Month!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.